Thursday, December 31, 2015

Finishing Up "Stuff" and Getting Ready for 2016

Hey everyone!!

Well, things are looking up!  My Etsy shop and PatriciaBowe.com are finally up and running, this blog has been reinstated, my YouTube Channel has been established and I've been working my tail off to get things moving smoothly.  I finally finished the videos that I wanted to upload and they are available now in the Beadweaver Dreams YouTube Channel

There is a still a lot of work to be done and I have a lot of plans for 2016, including a jewelry supplies shop and increasing my line of cuff bracelets and beading patterns.  

I wish everyone a Happy New Year and a wonderful and prosperous 2016 from Beadweaver Dreams!  Enjoy the two new videos I uploaded yesterday.  These are storms that I filmed from my window in NYC before I moved to North Carolina.  I hope you like them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I'm so glad you stopped by! Don't hesitate to leave a comment, even if it's just to say hi!!!